Central European Tax Business Breakfast - New EU Social Security legislation – Regulation (EC) 883/2004
Deloitte Tax and its Global Employer Services teams are pleased to invite you to our Central European Tax Business Breakfasts Road Show, which will take place individually in five Central European countries. The title of the upcoming Business Breakfasts is “New EU Social Security legislation – Regulation (EC) 883/2004”, which will become effective as of 1 May 2010.
Informace v češtině: Pracovní snídaně k problematice sociálního zabezpečení
Do you have any international mobile employees? Do you plan to assign your employees to another EU country this year? Do you have experience applying EU social security rules? Are you aware that these rules will change as of 1 May 2010? Are you ready for the change?
If so, then this Business Breakfast is designed for you. Separately in five locations in Central Europe, you will have a chance to meet our European social security specialists from Deloitte London, as well as the local social security experts from our local GES practices. The Business Breakfast will give you a European legislation overview, as well as local specifics and social security planning opportunities. Time will also be dedicated to answering any questions you may have.
Dates and time
- 20 April 2010, 9 – 11 am – Prague
- 21 April 2010, 9 – 11 am – Bratislava
- 22 April 2010, 9 – 11 am – Budapest
- 27 April 2010, 9 – 11 am – Bucharest
- 28 April 2010, 9 – 11 am – Warsaw
- Individuals covered by the EU rules
- Basic rules
- Changes from the current/old EU rules
- Areas of uncertainty
- Application of new EU legislation in practice
- Deloitte capability to assist with social security issues
- Optimising/reducing social security costs
Presenters – Prague session
- John Weeks, Maria Minarova – Deloitte London
- Pavel Šnobl – Deloitte Prague
The event will be held in English and Czech. English parts will be briefly summarized in Czech language. Q&A sessions will be held in English and Czech – as appropriate.
More details here