Seminar: "Criminal prosecution for economic results?” NOW IN ENGLISH
Deloitte Legal s.r.o., advokátní kancelář
Ambruz & Dark in co-operation with PricewaterhouseCoopers is preparing a seminar entitled "Criminal prosecution for economic results?” (in English) which will deal with the legal liability of management (though not exclusively) in the time of economic uncertainty.
- It will be held on Wednesday, 19 May 2010, from 3.00 p.m. in PwC Club on the 7th floor of the PwC building and will be closed by an informal meeting.
- The seminar will address the management of a company, primarily CEOs, CFOs, Board Members, statutory representatives etc.
To register, please sign up by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you aware of the liability connected with your position?
- Where does criminal liability begin?
- What consequences can result from a failure to adhere to management's obligations, even if unintended?
- Liability insurance of the statutory bodies – effective protection or just expensive illusion?
- What are some real examples of when management's criminal liability has been applied?
- Can a mistake in tax calculation (not a deliberate tax dodge) give rise to criminal liability?
- Preventive steps and measures – how to prevent against criminal liability