Workshop entitled “Purchase or Sale of a Company – an Opportunity for Growth”
On 27 May 2010 TACOMA will host a professional workshop entitled “Purchase and Sale of a Company – an Opportunity for Growth” in the conference room of Hotel Yasmin in the centre of Prague.
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Don’t be afraid of transactions
- A presentation given by Aleš Michl who will comment on the current issues and post-election outlook in the hot pre-election week
- How to determine a company’s value?
- Sell or buy?
- Don’t underestimate a purchase of a company which is not in optimal financial condition
- How to obtain financing for anticipated growth?
- Case study: how to structure an acquisition?
- How to own a company?
- How to obtain funds from a company?
- Case study: working capital optimisation
Hotel Yasmin**** Yasmin conference room
Politických vězňů 12, Prague 1, www.hotel-yasmin.cz
Thursday 27 May 2010
8.15 – 8.30 Registration
8.30 – 10.00 Part One
10.00 – 10.30 Coffee Break
10.30 – 12.30 Part Two
12.30 – 13:00 Questions & Answers
If you wish to attend the workshop, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than on 20 May. Please bear in mind the limited capacity of the conference room.