IFRS 9 – Hot News
PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
This special seminar is aimed at everyone who is currently dealing with
IAS 39 and needs to know and understand the current changes in this complex area in order to make implementation decisions and prepare for the changes. The seminar will be presented in Czech and will focus
on the following issues:
• Classification and measurement of financial assets (Phase 1)
• Classification and measurement of financial liabilities
• Financial Instruments: Amortised Cost and Impairment (Phase 2)
• Hedge Accounting (Phase 3)
• Convergence and comparison to new US GAAP exposure drafts of FASB
• Commentary and endorsement process of the new financial instruments standard by IASB and European Union and expected developments.
The course will be presented by Petr Kříž, a partner leading the PwC Czech Financial Services Assurance department who is as vicepresident
for financial reporting of the Federation of European Accountants FEE involved in the ongoing commentary process and endorsement negotiations for adoption of IFRS in EU. Consequently, he is able
to provide deep insight into the latest developments.
12 October 2010
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Kateřinská 40, Prague 2
4 800 CZK + VAT
For registration, please visit our webpage www.pwc.cz/academy and fill in the registration form. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com