Seasonal pumpkin menu
Augustine, a Luxury Colletion Hotel, Prague
Fall is here in its red and gold glory. What a popular time to share with you another interesting product, which the pumpkin undoubtedly is, and enrich with it our menus! Pumpkin is an original South American crop which came to Europe in the sixteenth century after the discovery of America.
There are many kinds of pumpkins, the most favourite ones are butternut squash, cushaw squash and Hokkaido pumpkin. With many delicious pumpkin recipes, great taste and nutritional rewards it is no wonder that pumpkin as a seasonal product found its way to our restaurant.
We are proud to introduce you our very unique line-up of authentic pumpkin dishes, prepared by The Monastery team to celebrate the pumpkin season during the last two weeks of November
SEASONAL PUMPKIN MENU
- Pan fried pigeon with braised red cabbage and pumpkin,
figs salad 370
- Pumpkin cream soup with wild mushrooms and foie gras 220
- Risotto with pumpkin, sage and seared scallops 360
- Fallow deer braised in Cabernet Moravia with pumpkin
savoy cabbage and chestnuts 460
- Roasted sirloin steak with pumpkin puree, sautéed Swiss chard and morels sauce 550
Prices include 20% VAT