TACOMA workshop: Tax and accounting news for 2011
TACOMA will host a workshop on Wednesday, 8 December 2010, where we will provide information about tax and accounting news for 2011. Presented by:
Jaromír ZBROJ, Senior Manager, TACOMA Tax
Kateřina PROVODOVÁ, Manager, TACOMA Tax
Lenka PÖLZEROVÁ, Supervisor, TACOMA Audit
Amendment to the VAT Act
- Should we be afraid of customer liability for tax?
- News regarding deduction claims
- Reverse charge where you wouldn’t expect it
- How to correct the tax base after the amendment takes effect?
- What to beware of within tax administration in the new year
- Main differences compared with the current law
- Changes contained within the technical amendment to the Tax Code
- Time limit for tax assessment
Income tax news
- Component depreciation – yes or no?
- Exemption of royalties
- Collective investment funds
- News regarding photovoltaics
Amendment to the Accounting Act
Hotel Jurys Inn
Sokolovská 11, Prague 8
Date and Time
Wednesday 8 December 2010
8:15 – 8:30 Registration
8:30 – 10:00 Part I
10:00 – 10:30 Coffee break
10:30 – 12:30 Part II
12:30 – 13:00 Q&A
The workshop is free of charge and will be held in the Czech language.
If you wish to attend, please register by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 6 December 2010. For those attending, we ask that you please bear in mind the limited capacity of the conference room and register early.
We look forward to your attendance.
Monika Marečková, Managing Partner, TACOMA