PETERKA & PARTNERS Business Breakfast: Tax Disputes and the new Tax Procedure Code
On Wednesday, 15 December 2010, the law firm PETERKA & PARTNERS will hold a business breakfast on tax disputes and the new Tax Procedure Code.
- Rules for granting powers-of-attorney
- Local competence (extending the tax administrator’s competence concerning requests, delegation and attraction)
- Additional tax return concerning a lower tax duty
- Tax audit
- Procedure for eliminating doubts (reprehensive proceedings)
- Remedies and supervisory means
- Time-limits for tax assessment
- Running of time-limits for tax assessment in connection with criminal proceedings and the relation between tax and criminal proceedings
The lecture will be based on a comparison of the current and the new legislation and will reflect mainly practical experience from tax audits and the applicability of current case law to future tax proceedings.
Lecturer: Mgr. Ing Hana Skalická, Ph.D., BA
The business breakfast will be held in the premises of PETERKA & PARTNERS at Na Příkopě 15, 110 00 Prague 1 from 9.30am to 11 am.
Attendance at the breakfast is free-of-charge. The lecture will be held in Czech.
Registration is at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org