Solvency II: Executive summary (in Czech) Prague, June 23, 2011
Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
The seminar Solvency II: Executive summary reflects the best practical knowledge and experience that we gained in more than 10 years experience in implementing the requirements of financial market regulation.
The first part of the seminar will be focused on:
- the concept of Solvency II
- implementation of Solvency II from the project management perspective
- the advantages and disadvantages of internal model and
- communication with the Czech national bank
Mgr. Ing. Václav Novotný, Managing Director of Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
The second part of the seminar will be focused on:
- Solvency II from the perspective of Enterprise Risk Management and
- the practical aspects and benefits of implementation of Solvency II
Ing. Peter Sosík, Ph.D., CFA, CFO of Allianz Insurance Company
Tel.: 257 290 392