The All Souls' weekend
The All Souls' weekend - featuring candles, lanterns, pumpkin carving and little ghosts. Children can enjoy a haunted procession, a witches' ball, pumpkin decorating, plus a small surprise with the Witch Tleskalina and a contest for the best mask. The Piano Nobile restaurant is preparing a special pumpkin menu. Bring your children and spend a pleasant long weekend with us enjoying the autumn nature and relaxation at the Mcely Spa.
Our special offer includes:
- Three nights for the price of two in the room of your choice
- Mcely aromatherapy massage (90 minutes) for two people. Your choice of essential oils for the 90 minute relaxing experience in the chateau's spa.
- Two-course lunch for two at the Piano Nobile restaurant, where you can also choose from a special pumpkin menu.
- Entertainment program with the Witch Tleskalina for children aged 2 or over (walk through the chateau park, haunted procession, children's ball, pumpkin carving and decorating, group mask-making).
- Breakfast pancakes for children. The chateau's chefs will make them right before their eyes.
- Free kid's corner on Saturday, October 29, from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Welcome drink made from local herbs of the St. George Forest, sweets and fruit in your room.
- Internet connection (wi-fi), evening room service, selection of DVDs, mineral water and sweets in the room.
For more click here