Chateau Mcely s.r.o.
At the end of October you are invited to join us at Chateau Mcely, in the Elbe Region, to enjoy the last days of autumn before the St. George Forest goes into hibernation. The Piano Nobile’s chef has prepared a special menu of game that begs to be tasted. An afternoon spent sitting on the terrace tasting homemade liqueurshould be a delight for all adults. Those with little ones can welcome the entertainment programme and thematic games designed for children and held in our English park.
(Saturday, October 22, from 2:00 pm)
- Special welcome drink made from herbs from the St. George Forest
- Relaxing on the terrace with coffee and cake, plus tasting of homemade liqueur
- Talking with the gamekeeper about local hunting traditions
- Accompanying programme for children – come rain or shine!
- Take-home gift – recipes from our chef Honza Štěrba
- Croquet and pétanque in the English park
The above programme will be in Czech and is free of charge for accommodated guests and guests of the Mcely Spa and Piano Nobile Restaurant. The price of the programme for other guests is 200 CZK per person (children under 12 go free)
For more click here