Solvency II: Executive summary (in Czech)
Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
Solvency II: Executive summary (in Czech) Prague, February 21, 2012
The seminar Solvency II: Executive summary reflects the best practical knowledge and experience that we gained in more than 10 years experience in implementing the requirements of financial market regulation.
The first part of the seminar will be lectured by Mgr. Ing. Vaclav Novotny, Managing Director of Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o. and focused on:
- the concept of Solvency II
- implementation of Solvency II from the project management perspective
- the advantages and disadvantages of internal model and
- communication with the Czech national bank.
The second part of the seminar will be lectured by Ing. Peter Sosík, Ph.D., CFA, CFO of Allianz Insurance Company and focused on:
- Solvency II from the perspective of Enterprise Risk Management and
- the practical aspects and benefits of implementation of Solvency II
Tel.: 257 290 392