Masquerade and dog sledding weekend
Enjoy a weekend full of fun and extraordinary experiences and relax in chateau style surrounded by the magic of winter in the heart of nature. Sunday dog sledding promises to be fun for both kids and adults.
Few of us ever have the opportunity to experience the exhilaration of professional dog sledding
- and you don’t have to go to Alaska!
- Three nights with breakfast in a room or suite of your choice, Thursday night free of charge
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Sunday Dog sledding with specially trained dogs
- Rich program for your children
- A sweet treat will be rewarded to all children who attain straight 1s on their school report
- Free use of the steam bath, sauna and romantic Jacuzzi from 9 am to 6 pm (upon availability).
- Secret welcome drink made with special life-enhancing herbs from the St. George Forest
- Welcome fruits and sweets in your room
- Mineral water in your minibar
- Broadband internet connection in every room and in public areas (Wi-Fi)
Choose a room or suite according to your wish, detailed information about our facilities for families.
It is our pleasure to arrange babysitting for you. Please request at least one day before the sitter is needed. Thank you.
Weekend program for children
Friday, February 3 – holiday
- 3.00 pm – If we are blessed with a white weekend – a snow statue will be built in our English park.
Saturday, February 4
- 10.00 am – 12.00 am – Search for Yeti footprints and walk to the feeding-rack in the neighboring St. George’s Forest.
- 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm – Hand crafting of face masks in the Gold room.
- 4.30 pm – 6.00 pm – Fun and masked dancing for children
Sunday, February 5
- 10.00 am – 12.00 pm – Unique experience for everyone: Dog sledding with specially trained dogs, you can also pat the dogs and get to know more about dog sledding from an experienced dog sled racing team.
If the weather is sufficiently cold, an ice-rink will be available during the whole weekend for our guests. The program in Czech is free for guests of Chateau Mcely.