Join Us for the 10th Annual Spring Pottery Market!
Lobkowicz Events Management, s.r.o.
Come celebrate the Bohemian tradition of pottery-making and the start of the spring season at the 10th annual Spring Pottery Market:
Date: Sat.– Sun., 14 – 15 April
Time: 9:00 –17:00
Where: Nelahozeves Castle
What: Two days of festival fun for all ages! • Browse a wide assortment of handmade pottery, jewelry and other fine crafts from 150 local vendors and artisans
• Get to know the other half of The Lobkowicz Collections by touring the
Castle’s permanent exhibition, Private Spaces: A Noble Family at Home
• Test your artistic skills at craft workshops for both children and adults
• Enjoy a variety of sweet and savory treats from the Castle kitchen
• Sample wines from the Roudnice Lobkowicz Winery
• Relax in the courtyard, while listening to the sounds of dulcimer music
performed by skilled musicians in period costume
• Visit the birth house of Antonín Dvořák and the Church of St. Andrew, where
the famed composer began his career
• Especially for younger visitors: don’t miss Pupa the Juggler, concerts by
Špalíček and puppet shows from Sváťovo dividlo
For more information about the 2012 Spring Pottery Market, please visit our webpage www.lobkowicz.cz .