Operational Risk (in Czech), September 18 - 20, 2012, Prague
Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
The seminar is based on practical experience with implementation of methods for measuring and managing operational risk.
The seminar covers all aspects of measuring and managing operational risks, in particular the following areas:
- Identification of threats arising from operational risk,
- Collection of operational risk events,
- Methods for measuring operational risk (based on VaR) using Monte Carlo simulation,
- Risk and Control Self Assessment and evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls,
- Key Risk Indicators,
- Business Continuity Management (rules for the resumption of operation),
- Fraud Management issues (identification of fraud, fraud prevention, setting rules and internal regulations, etc.).
The first part of the seminar will be lectured by Mr. Václav Novotný, CEO of Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
Practical experience with the daily management of operational risks is presented by Mr. Jiří Kliment, Senior Operational Risk Officer of Československá obchodní banka, a.s.
Contact person: Lenka Kom, firstname.lastname@example.org , + 420 257 290 252.