Environmental Project Support | Podpora projektů v oblasti životního prostředí
Does your company invest in environmental protection? When investing in environmental protection, do you make use of subsidies? Are you acquainted with what kind of environmental projects you can gain subsidies for?
ČESKY | Registration & More info
We are pleased to invite you to a seminar entitled Environmental Project Support, which is to be held on 15 January 2009 in Prague. This seminar is intended for all who desire to know more about the options of gaining financial support for their projects focused on environmental issues.
- Does your company invest in environmental protection?
- Is your company environmentally responsible to the society in which it operates?
- When investing in environmental protection, do you make use of subsidies?
- Are you acquainted with what kind of environmental projects you can gain subsidies for?
- Do you know which project phase is the most optimal for applying for a subsidy?
- Approach of the European Commission and the Czech Republic to financing environmental projects;
- Environmental subsidy programmes financed directly through the European Commission (‘LIFE+’, ‘Seventh Framework Programme’, ‘CIP’) and the chance for Czech firms to take advantage of these programmes;
- Ways to gain support for project co-financing from the ‘Operational Programme – Environment’, ‘Enterprise and Innovation’ and national programmes;
- Specific projects supported by subsidies (technology investments, investments for removing damage to the environment, energy savings in businesses, environmental responsibility projects, ecological innovation projects and others);
- Current status in using subsidies for the environmental issues of the Czech Republic;
- Rules and conditions of subsidy rendering;
- Practical information on how to prepare and administer subsidy projects; and
- Discussions and questions from the seminar attendants.
- Jaroslav Škvrna, Partner, Deloitte Czech Republic
- Jarmila Škvrnová, Director, Deloitte Czech Republic
- Luděk Hanáček, Senior Manager, Deloitte Czech Republic
- Tanja Missfeld, Manager, Deloitte Germany (Hamburg)
- Magda Zapletalová, Consultant, Deloitte Czech Republic
- Antonín Weber, Consultant, Deloitte Czech Republic