Magical Ball of Princesses and Princes
The fifth annual outdoor children’s festival at Chateau Mcely of princess and fairytale dresses – this year with a new original program.
Our special offer includes:
- Two nights in a room of your choice with breakfast - with complimentary Thursday’s night
- Mcely aroma massage (90 min)
- Aromatherapy massage with unique balsam oils, extracts of local medicinal herbs and essential oils from the Mcely Bouquet collection. Combines the effects of essential oils with calming acupressure.
- Tangerine massage for little princesses and princes (30 min)
- A delicate mix of deeply-relaxing herbal extracts in oils rich in vitamins, with essential oils from chamomile and tangerine, helps to calm the nervous system and soothe the irritated skin of children.
- Barbecue lunch on Saturday with drinks from a fairytale sweet bar
- Sunday brunch for the entire family, including beverages
- Rich program as specified below for children ages 3 and up. Younger children are welcome when accompanied by an adult. Parents can enjoy beneficial relaxation.
- Greeting of guests on Friday by the royal couple from 14:00 to 19:00, and farewells on Sunday from 12:00 to 14:00
- Use of steam bath with ice fountain, sauna house with outdoor Jacuzzi daily from 9:00 to 18:00 (depending on capacity, children allowed only if accompanied by an adult)
- Free use of croquet, petanque, Under the Daisy children's playground with children’s cottage, children's corner in the Theatre Hall, including the popular little kitchen; natural walks for health, natural swimming pond to cool down after saunas and multi-functional sports grounds.
- Welcome drink made from local herbs from the St. George Forest, sweets and fruit in your room.
- Wi-Fi internet connection, evening room service, selection of DVDs, mineral water.
For more info click here.