Christmas Romance at Chateau Mcely
Chateau Mcely s.r.o.
Christmas time at Chateau Mcely has a unique atmosphere that combines the aristocratic tradition of the Thurn-Taxis family with the magic of Advent. Even back then this rural residence was a favourite place of relaxation and celebration within the family circle – and now you too can enjoy the calm and carefree charm of the Christmas holidays. Forget the yearly bustle normally associated with preparations at home and let yourself be enchanted by the unmistakable scent of Christmas and traditional Christmas melodies. Throughout the Christmas holidays the Chateau Mcely team will take care of you and make sure that baby Jesus and his presents find their rightful way to Mcely.
The Christmas package includes:
- 2, 3 or 4 nights in the room of your choice with breakfast and Christmas candy, Christmas cake and strudel from the chateau kitchen (if you stay for 4 nights, we are happy to provide the fourth night free of charge)
- 60-minute Mcely aroma massage
- Princes Almeria’s afternoon tea with homemade chateau sweets
- Traditional four-course Christmas dinner
- A gift of an accommodation certificate under our decorated Christmas tree
- Christmas mass in the Mcely church of St. Wenceslas. A romantic path will take you there through the chateau’s English park.
- Morning program for children – decorating of Mcely gingerbread and Christmas tree on the outdoor patio. If we have enough snow then we will hold a contest to build the best snow sculpture, as well as sledding in the English park. We will also prepare a special Christmas menu for children.
- Traditional Christmas customs
- 30-minute carriage ride in the surrounding area of the chateau and St. George Forest
- Individual walks in the St. George Forest with a glass of Christmas mulled wine before the walk and a basket of treats to feed the forest animals
- Crafting of hanging bird feeders for the chateau park.
More info and booking at: