ACCA & CFA Business Mixer on "DEMYSTIFYING ISLAMIC FINANCE"
ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
ACCA in cooperation with The Czech CFA Society is organising their third joint event - the ACCA & CFA Business Mixer with the topic "DEMYSTIFYING ISLAMIC FINANCE".
The keynote speaker of the conference will be Dato’ Dr Nik Norzrul Thani, Chairman & Senior Partner of Zaid Ibrahim & Co.
Mr. Norzul Thani is a global expert in Islamic Finance and in his presentation he will outline:
- the origin and concept of modern Islamic Finance
- financial instruments and products premised and predicated by these Islamic concepts including Sukuk
- an overview of the regulatory framework of global Islamic Finance
- a review of the various misconceptions of Islamic Finance that has cascaded through the years
- the future prospects of Islamic Finance within the context of the current financial crisis and the juxtaposition of Islamic Finance within the ever changing financial architecture
Don´t miss this unique opportunity to meet Dato’ Dr Nik Norzrul Thani and join us for a very valuble networking event.
Date: 01 November 2012
Duration: 18:00 - 20:30
Venue: Best Western Premier Hotel Majestic Plaza
Stepanska 33, Prague
If you wish to attend please register at firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 October, 2012.
For the full details please see the attached invitation.