An Informal Panel Discussion on the Needs of IT Directors in the Czech Republic.
Deloitte and Mladá fronta E15 would like to invite you to an informal panel discussion entitled “IT Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow”. Date: Thursday, 29 November 2012, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (registration from 4:45 pm). Place: Simply Café, Karolinská 650/1-2, Prague 8 – Karlín, Simply Café - Danube House
Date: Thursday, 29 November 2012, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (registration from 4:45 pm).
Place: Simply Café, Karolinská 650/1-2, Prague 8 – Karlín, Simply Café - Danube House
The Panel Discussion Will Include the Following Speakers:
- Miroslav Hübner, Chairman of the Czech Association of Chief Information Officers (CACIO)
- Václav Špáňa, CIO, ČEZ ICT Services
- Ivo Kocian, IT Manager of the České dráhy Group
- Jolana Bosmanová, CIO, Provident Financial
- Zdeněk Křížek, Partner in the ICT Advisory and Risk Management Department, Deloitte
Luděk Niedermayer – Economic Expert, Deloitte
- What are the current needs of IT Directors in the Czech Republic?
- What are the goals and steps IT Directors take to improve an IT function’s performance and its positive perception across the whole organisation?
- In what areas of IT management do IT Directors identify deficiencies and how do they cope with them?
- In what professions do IT Directors see a lack of qualified specialists?
- What is the status and outlook in the strategic planning of IT initiatives with regard to an organisation’s requirements and changes?
- Are There Budget Cuts?
- What are the changes in the development of IT investments in relation to the overall economic situation over the past years?
- What IT/ICT management areas are most affected by budget cuts?
- What are the budget expectations for the following periods with regard to an organisation’s priorities?
- How Do Organisations Adopt New Technologies? What Are Their Nightmares?
- What trends and contributions are perceived positively and what is the status and tendency of their implementation?
- What experience is there in implementing new trends defined according to Gartner (mobile applications, xaaS, Big Data, Social Networks, BYOD, Cyber Security)?
Registration and Additional Information
The event is accessible after registration. If you are interested in our invitation, please confirm your participation by contacting Lukáš Kropík (email@example.com or on +420 246 042 488) by 26 November 2012.