ACCA Czech Republic would like to invite you to the ACCA global series conference Accountants for business – The changing role of the CFO which will take place on Friday, 19 April 2013 in Prague.
The conference is for senior finance professionals and our 2013 programme is setting an agenda for CFOs to have an opportunity to share their personal perspectives on how the CFO role is evolving, reflecting on and sharing their experiences and issues with peers in a confidential and secure environment and to hear how their peers are addressing issues. Further developing a network of personal peer contacts.
For full detailed programme please see attached agenda.
• Ewan Willars, Director of Policy, ACCA
• Robert Kazda FCCA, CEO, Saint-Gobain Isover
• Marian Bogdány, Finance Director, Mars Czech Republic & Slovakia
• Martin Pejša, Managing Director, Creative Dock
• Jonathan Appleton, Director, PwC Academy
• Dita Chrastilová FCCA, Managing Director, SCHULMEISTER Management Consulting
The event is free of charge and all participants have to register to book their place (first come first served).
Registration link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ChangingRoleofCFO