Deloitte Academy: Research and Development Financing and Savings
Discussion of the topical issues relating to research and development. Deloitte and the Euro weekly would like to invite you to take part in in the professional discussion entitled Research and Development Financing and Savings.
Date: Thursday, 6 June 2013, 9:00 am – 11:00 pm (registration from 8:45 am)
Place: Deloitte, Karolinská 654/2, Praha 8 – Karlín, Nile House
The discussion will include the following speakers:
- Magdalena Svobodová, Finance Director, FEI Czech Republic
- Jaroslav Doležal, National Executive Czech Republic, Honeywell, member of the Research, Development and Innovations Board
- Petr Óčko, Director of EU Funds, Research and Development section at the Ministry of Industry and Trade (under consideration)
- Luděk Hanáček, Director in the Research & Development and Government Incentives division of Deloitte
- Miroslav Zámečník, Chief Economic Analyst, Euro magazine
- Luděk Niedermayer, Economic Expert, Deloitte
- What are the current possibilities of supporting research and development?
- How can this support be used efficiently?
- What risks or barriers do business people see in using the support?
- Comparison of research and development support in central European countries.
- Future of the research and development support in the Czech Republic – planned legislative changes.
- Presentation of Deloitte's Central European regional survey in the area of research and development and their support.
Registration and additional information
The event is accessible after registration. If you are interested in our invitation, please confirm your participation by contacting Lukáš Kropík (firstname.lastname@example.org or on +420 246 042 488) by friday 24 May 2013.