Operational Risk (in Czech)
Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
The seminar covers all aspects of measuring and managing operational risks.
In particular the following areas will be covered:
- identification of threats arising from operational risk,
- collection of operational risk events,
- methods for measuring operational risk (based on VaR) using Monte Carlo simulation,
- Risk and Control Self Assessment and evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls,
- Key Risk Indicators
- Business Continuity Management (rules for the resumption of operation)
- Fraud Management issues (identification of fraud, fraud prevention, setting rules and internal regulations, etc.).
The seminar is based on practical experience with implementation of methods for measuring and managing operational risk. Practical experience with the daily management of operational risks is presented by the Senior Operational Risk Officer of Ceskoslovenska obchodni banka, a.s.
- Mgr. Ing. Vaclav Novotny, Managing Director of Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
- Ing. Jiri Kliment, Senior Operational Risk Officer of Ceskoslovenska obchodni banka, a.s.
Contact person: Karolina Krasova, e-mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 257 290 252, www.arm.cz