How to support startups and businesses in the Czech Republic?
KPMG Česká republika, s.r.o.
Concluding conference of the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2013
European Leadership & Academic Institute (ELAI) warmly invites you to a seminar for startupers and entrepreneurs, held within the biggest global event to promote entrepreneurship - Global Entrepreneurship Week. Conference aims to encourage bussiness start-ups and optimize business conditions. The discussion will be attended by representatives of government, and representatives of organizations and projects supporting startups and entrepreneurship in the Czech Republic.
Following speakers are invited to the conference:
- ALEXANDRA RUDYŠAROVÁ - Deputy MPO for the EU funds, research, development and innovation
- TOMÁŠ HAJDUŠEK - Deputy MPO of business and consumer protection
- TOMÁŠ HRUDA - Deputy Ministry of higher education
- PETR OČKO - Director of the MIT section of the EU Structural Funds
- MICHAL HRABÍ - manager of the start-up program in the
South Moravian Innovation Centre
- JAROSLAV BURČÍK - director of Inovacentr at the Czech Technical University in Prague
- PETR ŠKODA - partner at KPMG
- ROMAN ŠISER - Director of the Czech innovation
- MARTINA JAKL - President of the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management
- JAN ŠEDIVÝ - Head of eClub at the Czech Technical University in Prague
- LILIANA BEREZKINOVÁ - Project Manager at Svou cestou-Young Business, Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
- OLGA GIRSTLOVÁ - President of Českomoravské Association of Women Entrepreneurs
Registration: until 20th November, 2013