All basic facts you need to know about VAT
Do you handle the VAT topic on a daily basis? Are you responsible for tax accounting and do you need to understand the VAT Act really well? Are you interested in the basic provisions of the Act, their practical use, and in the specific conditions applicable to your company? We have prepared for you a specialised online seminar which will be dedicated to all of that.
1 March 2022, 9.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m., basic course
29 March 2022, 9.00 a.m. – 10.30 a.m., specialised seminar
Both days are included in the price of the seminar.
PRICE CZK 3,500 excl. VAT٭
*Note: Terms & Conditions can be found here.
The event will be held in Czech.
Feel free to contact Zuzana Bršťáková, email@example.com with respect to any organisation issues related to the event.
The first part will involve the definition of the basic terms and obligations concerning reporting VAT for goods and services in the CzechRepublic.
During the subsequent interactive seminar, we will discuss the details concerning 3 specific areas which companies mostly find unclear or error-prone, and which serve as common grounds for inspection by tax authorities.
We will show you the typical deficiencies associated with the preparation of the VAT Control Statement and how to eliminate the risk of being called upon by the tax authorities.
Within the two-part seminar, we will provide enough room to respond to your queries – not only shall we respond to those sent to us in advance, but you will also get the chance to ask questions directly during the course of the seminar. To respond to specific queries related to your accounting practices or the implementation of the relevant VAT areas you need to become familiarised with better, a consulting block will be available for you in the second part of the training.
More details are provided on the following page.
The topic will be presented by PwC specialists in VAT consulting –Michaela Vraná and Lucie Kudrnová.
Basic VAT course: 1 March 2022
● What is subject to VAT?
● Date of taxable supply and determination of the place of performance Taxable supplies
● Supply of goods and provision of services in the Czech Republic; reporting, associated obligations
● Local delegation of tax obligation; reporting, associated obligations
● Supply of goods and provision of services to another member state (payers + non-payers); exemption terms and reporting
● Export of goods – terms of exemption; reporting
● Provision of services to third countries; reporting
● Local purchase of goods and services; reporting and associated rights/obligations
● Local mode of delegation of tax obligation; reporting and associated rights/obligations
● Purchase of goods and services from another member state; reporting
● Import of goods; reporting
● Acceptance of services from third countries; reporting Trilateral transactions,Chain transactions
Specialised VAT seminar: 29 March 2022
Problematic areas of VAT – practical solutions and error prevention
● Deficiencies associated with the preparation of the VAT Control Statement and how to eliminate the risk of being called upon by the tax authorities
● Reporting of advance payments
● Chain transactions – important facts; how to set them accuratelyVAT particularities in company practice – consulting block
Please note: Photographs and/or audio/video recordings can be taken at the event and subsequently used within internal and external promotional activities of PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o., generally at the company website and on social networks to arrange follow-up communication with event participants and similar or follow-up events. More information about our Privacy Statement can be found here: https://www.pwc.com/cz/en/o-nas/ochrana-osobnich-udaju2020.html
If you do not wish to be recorded (photographs, audio or video material), please contact the event organiser. Acquired records will be kept for the aforementioned purposes for the necessary period, but not more than 12 months.