Online "Roundtable" Discussion with HMP representative Tomáš Portlík (ODS)
AmCham Board members and experts will meet with the City of Prague representative Tomáš Portlík (ODS) to discuss a support for the Prague-based businesses.
AmCham Board members and experts will meet with the City of Prague representative Tomáš Portlík (ODS) to discuss a support for the Prague-based businesses. Upon invitation.
- Immediate economic stability measures.
- Loans and guarantees for Business.
- City and State Money.
- Supplemented by Private Contributions.
- State Employment Support.
- Advocate government compensation for Regime B based on revenue loss
- 80% of salary and employer social for Revenue loss of 70-100%.
- 60% for Revenue loss of 40-70%.
- Government cap at 45,000 for both Regime A and B.
- Duration March 1-May 30, renewable for another 3 months.
- City Sofa Festivals and District Pub Nights. Pay Cultural performers to stream live concerts and performances. Minimum contribution to pay. 50% to performers: 50% to pay restaurant food delivery for unemployed and disabled.
- Deferral of city commercial rents for three months. Payment to spaced over 24 month period.
- Invest into current public road, building and other infrastructure projects.
- Creation of Private and Public Council for Covid economic relief funds.
- Longterm Measures for Strong Recovery
- Create a priority list of infrastructure to develop city as a research center and high-end tourist destination.
- Regulate AirBNB as hotel (health and safety rules, tourism tax, reporting requirements).
- Reform construction planning system.
- Increase Prague's ability to raise public revenue and make economic development decisions.