Remote work regulation and best practices in Central and Eastern Europe - Webinar on 17 December
Remote working has become standard for many establishments due to Covid‑19.
Some countries merely promote its use, in others, it is a mandatory measure. The businesses were forced into this new reality, and it has brought both unique operational and legal challenges.
Instructions on how to register
We would like to invite you to a webinar where you will:
- provide an overview on how businesses in the Central and Eastern Europe approach remote work
- introduce you to the remote work regulation and best practices in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia
- look into what the “new normal” is going to be
- give you an opportunity to ask your questions on remote work
Our international speakers:
- Tomáš Procházka, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland Czech Republic
- Kinga Mekler, Associate, Eversheds Sutherland Hungary
- Paweł Lasota, Senior Associate, Eversheds Sutherland Poland
- Alexandra Sulea, Senior Associate, Eversheds Sutherland Romania
- Jana Sapáková, Principal Associate, Eversheds Sutherland Slovakia
The webinar will start on 17 December at 9:30.
For registration, please write to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
The invitation you can download here.