The ACCA International Public Sector Conference
ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
Address: V Celnici 8 Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
A sustainable public sector - the ACCA conference features leading public sector speakers at the top of their profession and brings together hundreds of public sector finance professionals from across the globe.
- financially sustainable methods of funding infrastructure - including the launch of a flagship new report on Bridging the Infrastructure Gap
- financial reporting, public financial management and the implementation of international standards
- talent and social mobility in the public sector
- the role of accountants in tackling fraud, corruption and serious organised crime
- innovating the public sector in the digital age
- the role of supreme audit institutions in delivering a sustainable public sector.
- senior decision makers from ministries of finance, national audit offices and national accounting bodies
- leaders from health, education and local government sectors
- representatives from the global development community and international bodies such as the World Bank, UN and IFAC
- senior private sector accountants who work with the public sector in audit, financing and consultancy
- More details https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/member/discover/events/crsh/2019/02/international-public-sector-conference-2019.html
Instructions on how to register