HR Services Advisor
The HR Services center of excellence provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Services organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences companywide. The HR Services Advisor is a member of the HR Services organization and plays a key role in the ensuring data quality, enablement of downstream applications and processes to perform as expected, and maintaining a compliant HR services organization.
This position requires an action oriented professional, who will be primarily responsible for using their exceptional problem solving, customer service and data entry skills to support HR Services operations. The ideal candidate will have hands-on knowledge of SAP HR, experience working in HR shared services, and most importantly the ability to exercise responsibility for maintaining position, employee and contingent staff data worldwide, while ensuring the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of the data. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to excel at: operational execution, attention to detail, customer service, analytical problem solving, communications, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure quality data entry completed within SLA depending on priority & complexity
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Recommend solutions to process failings and contribute to the continuous improvement process
- Independently responds to complex internal and/or external partner issues, advocating for the partner/customer, and influences the decision making on deliverables.
- Provide customer support by working with internal partners or customers worldwide, to answer questions and resolve transaction problems. Able to independently resolve exceptions by using discretion
- Participate in implementation of new business policies and processes. Participates in process redesign and recommends changes to the existing process by using independent judgment and discretion, resulting in improved operational efficiency
- Become procedure expert in area of group support specialty. Using discretion, is able to recommendations on how to handle exceptions, resulting in successful compliance
- Maintain up-to-date Knowledge Base content on policies, procedures & FAQs and share the gained knowledge and experience
- Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Operations Service
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resource Management or Customer Service preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in data entry or management
- Experience in ERP (PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP - preferably SAP)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to respond to customer queries
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to apply judgment to address customer root needs; includes asking targeted questions
- Display strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities and/or projects
- Must have strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
- Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to help others
- Experience with common help desk tool such as CRM is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving & trouble shooting skills, as well as a desire and attitude to go above and beyond in resolving issues
- Ability to work with/manage documents on a SharePoint is desirable.
- Overtime may be required
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.