Player Support Role with German language
Bratislava/ Full time/ ASAP
Salary: from 1200 EUR gross – final salary depends on the candidate’s experience and skills
+ Relocation package: one-time payment 600 EUR gross and hotel accommodation for 7 days
Would you like to switch your hobby into a paid job? Do you want to be part of a gaming community and see what’s going on behind the scene? If so, we have a vacancy for you where you can use your gaming experience, skills and passion and be part of a team who provide advice and support to the gaming community for one of the largest game producers in the world. You will be amongst the first ones to learn about upcoming games by putting your hands on them in our established gaming room – at work!
What are going to be your responsibilities?
- Providing solutions to customers via email.
- Applying your skills, experience and technical ability to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Learn and test new products.
- Communicating with gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases, and delivering an exceptional experience with every interaction.
- Contributing positively towards the achievement of individual and team performance targets.
What do we offer?
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities. Fancy coming to work on a bicycle? No problem! We have a shower facility and bike stands in the building.
- Complex training and full support for new team members.
- Gaming room with newest technology and games.
- Voluntary Medical plan, Life insurance.
- 100% sick leave reimbursement.
- Extra days of paid holidays and paid leave above statutory minimum.
- Annual reward, recognition events.
- Supportive Team who help each other and various events (Bowling, Volleyball tournaments, Christmas party, Secret Santa, Healthy breakfast and many more).
What do you need to know?
- Fluent German (C1) and advanced English (B2).
- Active gamer experience and be familiar with both PC and Console gaming – IDEALLY.
- Good understanding of social media activities, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Gaming Forums/Communities.
- Friendly personality, be a team player and customer orientated.
- Positive attitude, be self-motivated and proactive.
Contact for sending your CV and for your question:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Tel.: +421 911 011 574
Think you got this?